15A and 15B Margaret Street, Firle$680,00~$730,000
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: Townhouse
- Floor Area: 222 sq metres
- Car Spaces: 1
- Land size: 191 sq metres
- Listing type: For Sale
Brand New Torrens Title Luxury Home with Double Master Design in Sough After Location
We are proudly presenting these ultra-modern houses within inner-city suburb Firle. These stunning brand-new family homes are showcasing the unique architectural features of a luxury home. Feature a large living area with an open plan kitchen, guest bedroom with En-Suite, and roller door garage on the ground level.
The master suite upstairs completed with a wardrobe, luxury En-Suite plus a private balcony overlooking Andy reserve. There are two sparkling bathrooms and an additional two-way bathroom connect to main living and the bedroom.
These houses are close to public transport and sporting grounds. Classic Italian, Chinese, Greek, and Indian restaurants are within the proximity.
The features to be loved:
- Torrens Title, keep you away from community group meeting hassle
- Large Living Area with low maintenance garden
- SMEG kitchen appliances with 90mm cooktop double sinks and a dishwasher.
- Stone benchtop with splashback
- Thick wool carpet to bedrooms, staircase and upper floor
- LED downlight and lamps for stairs provided
- Zoned Ducted Reverse Cycle Airconditioning
- Undercover outdoor veranda for entertaining with family
- Automated panel lift garage with internal and external access
- Lovely private balcony with glass balustrade overlook the park.
- Three Bathrooms with freestanding bathtub and separate toilet
- Choice from quality floating floorboards or high standard title throughout
- Fully landscaped front and back yard
- High ranked Norwood Morialta High School and Trinity Garden Primary School Zone for your children's quality education, Pembroke School is also nearby.
- Firle Plaza, Kmart, Glynburn Plaza, Service SA and Medical Centre Only a minute away
- Only 5.5km from CBD
- Central to a number of premiere schools including Rostrevor College, Loreto, Pembroke, St Ignatius College, St Josephs and Prince Alfred College
Council / City of Norwood Payneham & St. Peters
Council Rates / $432 per quarter (approx.)
SA Water / $221 per quarter (approx.)
** All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate; however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property's land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
THANK YOU WILLIAM!
I would like to thank William on his hard work and professionalism in the sale of my home. William was always polite and respectful in dealing with my wife and I and gave us honest and valuable advice where needed. He worked tirelessly from morning til late at night and went above and beyond to make a stressful time in a our lives easy. I would highly recommend William to anyone selling their home.
Great Agent - Aditya
Thanks, Aditya for making the sale of our first home a success.
I would like to commend the exceptional, professional services delivered by Aditya Singh of DG Real estate. This was the first time I was selling a property. I was a bit concern about the selling process, however, all the process went smoothly with Aditya's coordinated planning. Aditya was the perfect choice of agent__honest, committed and always available. He did an outstanding job throughout the process. His Knowledge of property value, home staging, and internet marketing are unsurpassed.
Thank you, Richard
My family and I would like to thank Richard for his excellent professionalism to sell our properties in Adelaide. We had no experience to sell a property before and had no idea what we had to do and how to do, more importantly, we are living in another city, thousands miles away from Adelaide. We must need a trust worthy person to have everything done properly for us. A close friend recommended Richard from DG real estate to us. Richard had sold his home a few months ago with an excellent outcome of price and service. We had a phone talk with Richard. We instantly liked him because of his knowledge and experience in the Adelaide real estate market, and also he understood our difficulties and concerns in our case. The property was finally only on the market for three weeks and sold before auction. Richard also helped us to finalize almost everything for the smooth settlement of the property. It’s our luck to utilise Richard’s service. So we are more than happy to recommend Richard to all of our friends when they sell their properties in Adelaide.
- Bob & Tina
Thank you so so much!
Richard negotiated a sale price that exceeded expectations and after only one weekend on the market. Richard worked to accommodate my personal circumstances and when I was unsure about how to proceed, Richard listened to my concerns and was very patient, helpful and kind. I am really happy I sold with Richard Chiu at DG Real Estate.