365 The Parade, Kensington ParkContact for price
- Bedrooms: 5
- Bathrooms: 3
- Property type: House
- Floor Area: 0 sq metres
- Car Spaces: 4
- Land size: 2223 sq metres
- Listing type: Let!
- Date Available: 2nd February 2024
Luxury Family Home in one of Adelaide's Finest Suburbs
Please book/request an inspection through www.dgrealestate.com.au, if you are reading this ad from other websites.
This outstanding five-bedroom home offers the ultimate in family living, moments to quality schooling, shopping, public transport & more.
Located on The Parade opposite Kensington Oval with leafy suburbs local cafes, restaurants and The Parade central few minutes away. The Adelaide CBD is just 6 km away with public transport right in front. Enjoy the close proximity to Pembroke School and other sought after schools including Loreto, St Peters Girls College and St Joseph's School Tranmere. This property is perfect for a growing family or for group of friends who is looking for luxury & comfort.
What we love in this property:
- Formal lounge with original fireplace and gas heating
- Formal dining with views to outdoor entertaining
- Master bedroom has a generous ensuite, walk in robe and separate study
- Stylish kitchen provides generous bench space, 4 burner gas cooktop, Miele oven, dishwasher and large walk-in pantry
- Next to kitchen open plan meals and family area with sliding door access to outdoor entertaining area
- Expansive gaming room with room for full-size table and view to front garden
- Bathrooms with floor-to-ceiling tiling, custom vanities and quality fixtures and fittings
- Bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 all with built-in robes
- Laundry has built in cupboards and access to side paved area.
- Paved alfresco entertaining area adjacent to tennis court
- Auto remote gates
- NBN & Solar available to the property
- Carport for 4 cars plus additional parking on side of main dwelling
- Powered shed behind the car port
Not include for rental
- Tennis court to the back of the main house
- Ducted vacuum system
- Voice intercom
Note - All furniture's display in these photos are for illustration purpose only.
Small pet will be considered subject to owner's approval.
THANK YOU WILLIAM!
I would like to thank William on his hard work and professionalism in the sale of my home. William was always polite and respectful in dealing with my wife and I and gave us honest and valuable advice where needed. He worked tirelessly from morning til late at night and went above and beyond to make a stressful time in a our lives easy. I would highly recommend William to anyone selling their home.
Great Agent - Aditya
Thanks, Aditya for making the sale of our first home a success.
I would like to commend the exceptional, professional services delivered by Aditya Singh of DG Real estate. This was the first time I was selling a property. I was a bit concern about the selling process, however, all the process went smoothly with Aditya's coordinated planning. Aditya was the perfect choice of agent__honest, committed and always available. He did an outstanding job throughout the process. His Knowledge of property value, home staging, and internet marketing are unsurpassed.
Thank you, Richard
My family and I would like to thank Richard for his excellent professionalism to sell our properties in Adelaide. We had no experience to sell a property before and had no idea what we had to do and how to do, more importantly, we are living in another city, thousands miles away from Adelaide. We must need a trust worthy person to have everything done properly for us. A close friend recommended Richard from DG real estate to us. Richard had sold his home a few months ago with an excellent outcome of price and service. We had a phone talk with Richard. We instantly liked him because of his knowledge and experience in the Adelaide real estate market, and also he understood our difficulties and concerns in our case. The property was finally only on the market for three weeks and sold before auction. Richard also helped us to finalize almost everything for the smooth settlement of the property. It’s our luck to utilise Richard’s service. So we are more than happy to recommend Richard to all of our friends when they sell their properties in Adelaide.
- Bob & Tina
Thank you so so much!
Richard negotiated a sale price that exceeded expectations and after only one weekend on the market. Richard worked to accommodate my personal circumstances and when I was unsure about how to proceed, Richard listened to my concerns and was very patient, helpful and kind. I am really happy I sold with Richard Chiu at DG Real Estate.